Friday, April 18, 2008

Best buds!
Sonda and I are convinced that Hunter and Davis should've been twins...they are identical in every way...but Heavenly Father knew that neither of us could handle that! They are only two weeks apart and have so much fun together. Sonda and I know that we are in big trouble when they get older but at least we'll be in it together!




Ready in the outfield. This kid never stops smiling (or checking to see if I'm taking pictures) the whole time he's playing.



Hey batter, batter, batter.....SOOWIIING!


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

How fun! I think that tiny little boys playing ball is one of the cutest things ever!

Shareen said...

Enjoy sitting in that freezing cold wind at South Jordan Park. Those days will be over before you know it. I miss being at the park all summer long. Such cute pics of such cute boys :)

THE HANSEN'S said...

How cute -
I cant wait to have a little ball player. So Fun! Hey I also hope you are feeling a little better?

Audrey said...

Kim you have such cute kids! and all grown up now.. I hope its okay that I added you to my blogger friends. I'm always reading your blog from Evonne's page. This is Audrey, Brienna's friend. :)
I love the little baseball pants, and cute hat.. He seems so tiny to be playing.. So cute though!

Cami Jo said...

First of all, I can't believe Hunter is 4! WOW. I loved the baseball pictures. I'm so excited for the warm weather. THis morning I woke up to 4 inches of snow on my car. MAY 1st! ARe you kidding me???

Glad to see you guys are doing well. Maybe I'll give you a call in the next few days to chat!