After much hard work and dedication Kylee performed the last of her 5 performances of "Seussical Jr." tonight. She auditioned and made the cast as a "Jungle Creature" which was a parrot and began rehearsals in Dec. She has had a very busy last few months with rehearsals, not to mention adding homework, piano and tumbling to it, but it all paid off. It was one of the cutest musicals I have ever seen done by elementary students. The whole thing was taken from the original Broadway musical, "Seussical the Musical" which is a compilation of the most popular Dr. Seuss books.
We were not allowed to video tape it because of copyright laws but I snuck a couple of shots that she was in on my digital camera. (Notice the Lorax trees in the background...I did those! :) ) She did such a great job and we are so proud of her. She had so much fun doing it and is sad yet relieved to have it end. Her cute and sweet dad picked out an arrangement of flowers and gave them to her at the end...what a great dad she has!
Way to go Kylee, BRAVO!
Special THANK YOU to EVERYBODY who came, watched and supported her with this production! We love you all.
Kylee is behind the girl in the blue skirt in this first clip. She'll come out to the front after a few seconds.
. Since I'm having a brag moment about Kylee I just wanted to also say that she earned another Gold Cup for her Hymn Festivals for piano!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Oh, The Thinks You Can Think....
Posted by Kim and Chet at 11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Very cool! Good Job Kylee (and Kim on the trees)!!!
She did a great job. It was darling. What a lot of work though. She looked so cute.
Love,
Shareen
What a pretty bird she makes! I love your trees Kim, how fun! It looks like she had a blast!
Post a Comment