Friday, April 18, 2008

Life's a BALL!


Aaaah! FINALLY....weather that resembles SPRING ball! We have sat through so many baseball games that have honestly been colder than the football games last fall. We are either frozen to the bleachers or not hungry for dinner afterwards because we're too full from eating so much dirt during the game due to wind.

Today was a beautiful day and the perfect weather for baseball. The boys have been doing so good with all of their games and are having fun. Hunter hasn't played as many due to the cold but unfortunately for the older boys they don't cancel games due to cold. Talon's team is doing well so far. They are 3-2. The team they played today had scored about 16 runs a game up until today. We held them to 5 runs tonight so that was great! (even though we lost). Talon is playing machine pitch this year and it is a new experience for him. He has an awesome swing but is just not quite there on the timing. He has been so close to hitting the ball so many times and hit a few foul balls. He will catch on soon enough I'm sure (at least hoping!) He plays catcher most of the time and does a great job at it!

Our lives have been absolutely crazy with all of the ball games/practices between the two boys and the girl's schedules as well. Sometimes the boys have games at the same time and we have to split up. Some days we are trying to work things out with three or four things going on at once...CRAZY!!! But honestly I wouldn't give it up for the world! I am going to enjoy every moment of these times because all too soon I know that it will be gone and I will miss sitting at those freezing ball games! But for now we are looking forward to more games where we're not freezing our tails off or eating mud pies for dinner!


Tal up to bat.


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those are great pictures! I bet you are one proud mommy! Cute little stinkers they are, Kim!

Jeanne said...

Love the new wall paper!