Hunter had his first baseball game yesterday. His team are the Boston Red Socks and he's so excited to play baseball. He got a new bat and was hitting the balls left and right as Chet pitched them to him when they practiced. (I had to talk a blue streak into convincing Hunter that the color purple was NOT just a girl color!) For being only 3 (almost 4) he has a pretty decent swing which makes Chet excited. I think he will be the more athletic one out of our two boys.
It was so cold yesterday that I had to layer him when getting him ready. As I was putting on the socks that came with the uniform I couldn't help but laugh and laugh. Here is a picture of how big they are on Hunter!
Well, at least they kept his legs extra warm! We finished getting him dressed and we both couldn't help but giggle every time we looked at him...he was the tiniest, cutest little ball player I think I've ever seen! (I'm not biased by all means) He just looks too little to be dressed up in baseball gear but it sure looks cute! He loves playing baseball and is none stop grin while he's out there. It doesn't hurt that he's playing with his "bestest, bestest buddy", Davis!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Play Ball!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you are right; he is the cutest little baseball player!
He is adorable. So fun!
Post a Comment