Friday, June 6, 2008

Brotherly Love...or maybe not!

I just have to laugh at the funny things Hunter says and the expressions on his face as he says them. He is such a crack up and I love having him around for entertainment each day.

The other night the kids and I were sitting on my bed watching TV. I have a hard time keeping myself away from his cute cheeks. So as I was kissing him and asking him for kisses the girls started asking for kisses too, which he was willing to give. So there we sat kissing each other and I am just beaming with pride that my kids love each other so much. Talon leaned over and said, "What about me Hunter?", and Hunter for a split second went to lean towards Talon then quickly pulled away and said, "NO WAY!"

I asked him why he wouldn't give Talon a kiss too? He said, "Cuz! Boys don't kiss boys!" (like "duh mom!") I said, "Well, brothers can kiss each other." He just looked at me with disgust, shook his head and said, "Nah, no thanks!" ha ha...ok guess not.

He also has a nickname for Chet. He's called him "Mr. Daddio" for quite sometime now thinking it is just the funniest thing ever. (have no idea how he came up with it) We took the kids to see "Indiana Jones" and there is a part where Indy is called "Daddio" in the movie. Hunter laughed and laughed and that's all he talked about all night long...how he was called "daddio" too. Well just a couple of days ago I received the honor of a nickname too. I can't remember what I was telling him to do but he just said, "Okay, mamaSITA!" (really emphasizing SITA) then he'd laugh and laugh. So, to him I have now become "mamasita" but the funniest thing about it is how funny he thinks HE is!
LOVE having a 4 year old around the house!

3 comments:

Sonda said...

Hunter is SO adorable!! I love the things he comes up with, too! What a crack-up!

Cami Jo said...

What a funny kid. Carson started calling me mamasita too. (I know where he got it from though. James calls me that constantly!)

The whole time I was reading your post, I kept thinking to myself, "Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers GOTTA hug!" Name that movie!

Jeanne said...

So cute! Aren't families special?