Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Who's That Girl?


The pictures tell all....


Before...


After!


Yes, the girl with the short-er hair IS my Makayla! I can't tell you the last time she had hair this short and it is quite drastic for her. She has had long hair from the time she was 2 years old and hasn't wanted to part with it...until now. She decided last week, on her own, that she wanted to cut it. I thought that maybe Kylee had talked her into doing it, since she's been trying to get her to do it for a few years now, and I think it's because Kylee can't grow her hair so she tries to get Makayla to cut hers to feel better about it. But, no...Makayla made this decision all on her own. We didn't tell anybody we were doing it...not even Chet! Aunt Shareen warned us that if we ever decided to cut it we'd have to find someone else because she WOULD NOT cut off her long, pretty hair...haha. It turned out cute though and she is so excited about it. Sometimes I think maybe I brought Tristen home with me instead of Makayla! It's definately going to be harder telling them apart when they are together now.

4 comments:

Shareen said...

Chet is going to kill you! haha. It is so cute on her but she could wear a paper sack on her head and still be darling. She does look like Tristen though. So Cute!!!!

Jeanne said...

Isn't it funny how "short" is kind of subjective? That is still long to me, but it looks nice. I bet it grows really fast too huh?
I was just thinking, she looks a lot like the Fullmers but from further away when I see her pictures she looks like Tracy- but maybe that is just the LONG hair?:)

Evie B. said...

Oh I love it! Very, very cute!

Lindsay said...

She is absolutely adorable. She's so sweet too - you are lucky to have such a darling, good girl! I love her hair!