One of the funnest things about summer are the sleepovers. What's funner than THAT is a sleepover 3 nights in a row AND on a school night at that!
How does a mom allow that? Well it sure helps when the OTHER mom is on a well deserved trip.
Sonda and Dave are out of town and we are watching Spencer for them. The boys have been in their glory and having so much fun! They have enjoyed walking to school together and cute little Hunter thinks he's just as old as they are...haha! Just one of the big boys.
MORE TWINS???
I've mentioned before that Hunter and Davis should've been twins. So it was no surprise when
Sonda sent me this picture of them. When Hunter stayed at
Sonda's while we were in Mi. I packed his little football jersey for him to wear. Come to find out Davis has one almost just like it with the same number and all!
Sonda sent me this picture of them. When Hunter stayed at
Sonda's while we were in Mi. I packed his little football jersey for him to wear. Come to find out Davis has one almost just like it with the same number and all!

When Spencer and Talon got dressed this morning and came out I couldn't help but laugh... they were sporting basketball jersey's with the same number on them also! Ha ha... you'd think that
Sonda and I shopped together. (granted Spencer's jersey is an actual Celtic's jersey...GO CELTICS!...But still!) How does that saying go?....Great minds think alike?!




0 comments:
Post a Comment