I am: in need of a pedicure...and a tan!
I think: I have the best husband and kids in the world. (most the time!)
I know: how to make four Filipino dishes....that's something I've learned just recently!
I want: an outdoor hobby. Like Tennis or Golf.
I have: more books than I have space for on my bookshelves. Needless to say they are stacked EVERYWHERE!
I wish: my basement was completely finished.
I hate: that my kids are growing up so fast.
I miss: MY MOM!!! (and boating,skiing, camping at Lake Powell)
I fear: That something bad will happen to my kids or to Chet.
I feel: very, VERY blessed. Even with the trials that come I'm grateful for the things I have and that the situation isn't worse.
I hear: my kids fight more than I would like to.
I smell: my lilacs every time I walk by them...YUM!
I crave: good books to read...speaking of which, less then TWO months for the next Twilight sequel to come out!!! SOOO CAN'T WAIT!!!
I search: the web, and Ebay daily
I wonder:why some people can't take responsibility for their own actions instead of blaming someone else for their problems.
I regret: putting so much responsibility on Kylee and expecting way too much from her when she was still so little.
I love: my kids, my husband and being able to be a stay at home mom and help with things at school for my kids.
I care: too much about what other people think. Trying not too, but can't help it most the time.
I want: gas prices to come down!!!
I am not: very patient...with anyone. Need to work on it with my kids especially.
I believe: in ghosts.
I dance: all the time. Especially, in the kitchen, my room,(in the grocery store aisles when I was younger), whenever I get the chance. Kylee gets quite embarrassed by me and often tells me how "wrong" it is!
I sing: terribly but I love to Karaoke....what can I say, I'M FILIPINO!
I don’t always: wash my make up off at night.
I fight: with my hair everyday. I HATE it!!!
I write: obituaries for my loved ones in my head sometimes. A little morbid I know...I often stop myself when I start but still!
I win: hardly ever. At anything...games, prizes or arguments with Chet :)
I lose: my temper way too easily.
I never: watch anything but "kid shows" during the day.
I listen: to all kinds of music. I am very much into variety!
I can usually be found: at home, and /or IM with Chet
I am scared: of what my kids will have to face in school and in the world as they get older.
I need: to go to the school right now...glad this is about done!
I am happy about: being a mom!
If you want to do this, then "TAG! YOU'RE IT!"
Monday, June 9, 2008
TAG!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I write obituaries in my head too. I thought I was the only person that did that. So nice to know I'm not the only crazy one in the family. haha
Kim,I have had the tag copied and in draft form on my computer for 3 days, but I have not really finished. I can't think of answers to some of them.
Lauren updated her blog by the way, so check it out!
Post a Comment