Saturday, July 26, 2008

Diamse Family Reunion

We had our first Diamse family reunion, since I can remember, today at my Uncle's house. It was lots of fun to see and meet family. Cousin's came in from South Carolina, Arizona and California. We had lots of yummy food and got to play in the really nice pool...until the heaven's opened up and poured rain on us that is! The kids still enjoyed playing in the rain and getting wet. There was also some Rock Band going on and the Journey concert with the new Filipino singer. (Filipino's are very supportive of their race..haha) We left before they broke out the karaoke but I'm sure that was next! We had a great time and I just love my family!!!



1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Kim, does your family ever age? Maybe Dick Clark is part Phillipino?
I saw some famliar faces, but it has been too long to remember who is who and to know which of them were kids last time I saw them.