Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SUMMER FUN!

The fun begins today! For our first day of summer vacation we met up with Shanna and the kids at Classic Skating and Waterpark. They have a summer deal where you pay $10 per person the first time and then each visit aftarwards, as well as food, is only $1. They don't have a huge variety of slides but it is still fun. They have a fun little pool for the tiny tots as well. I was hoping to get some sun and that I DID! Feeling a little burnt in spots...haha. I just had to laugh at Hunter though. The first time we went down a slide he was laughing and squealing away. Then the minute we got out of the pool afterwards he was just laughing and said, "That was WAY SUPER AWESOME!!!" haha, then he precedes to tell me, with arm movements quickly back and forth, "It was fast like this, vroom, vroom, vroom!". It was too cute.

I've got a couple of posts following so make sure you scroll down and view them all!

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Finally Lauren can call Kylee and not have to worry about her track! Yikes, your phone might be tied up for awhile with all 4 of us. We might have to come up with a schedule - even/odd days for one or the other?