Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hating Summer Boredom!

Yes, and not from my own kids either! It seems like when school is out and summer is in full swing is when mailboxes get smashed, fences find huge holes in them or car window's find themselves broken! Well, we now have experienced ALL of the above. We don't know when it happened or how but the rear driver's side window of our red car is COMPLETELY smashed out. No glass
remains
AT ALL! Now, we have four kids and have questioned them all and feel that they honestly knew nothing about it. It had to have happened VERY recently and had to have been hit very hard with a brick or rock. Both of which were sitting near the car. Can I just say I hate kids who think that destroying other people's property is entertaining and parents who let their kids roam during all hours of the day and night without having a CLUE what they're doing or where they are! Uh hem...not mentioning any names nor accusing but you all get the point. Maybe we should give Gunner more reign in the yard to roam!

3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

That stinks! Too bad people are annoying!

Cute new blog look too. Where do you get your templates from?

Okay- so... I just had an idea. I hear your hubby is leaving town this week, and Kylee is leaving for Trek on Wednesday...HMM... What do you think you should do when you are all alone (minus 3 other kids)??? Hey- you could come hang out with me!!! Don't feel pressured, Gas is DANG expensive, but...James works everyday this week, and we'd love to have company! You could even spend the night here on our lovely air mattress, and bunk beds! Think about it. A much needed GIRLS NIGHT OUT! (We could leave the kids with James at night! Hee-hee)

Sonda said...

Gunner would be the greatest solution. I think anyone out there deserves a big chunk taken out of their leg! Can we borrow him to get rid of the stupid dog that keeps getting into our garbage can and spreading it all over our lawn?

Audrey said...

We have a few random kids that enjoy scouting the neighborhood at all hours of the night. Its for sure irritating.. where are the parents, and how is that normal to let your kids wander...
I'm sorry that its taken a toll on your property! I hope you can find out all the information, and catch them!!