Okay, I have seen this on a lot of blogs and I have had so much fun reading other's that I decided to join in on the fun!
I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (It can be a memory with either Chet or Kim or both). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Have fun!!!
Can't wait to read YOUR memories since mine seems to be fading with each year!!! haha
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Memory Lane
Posted by Kim and Chet at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I remember when I was in 2nd grade, you helped me come up w/a cheer for my talent show. I can't remember the cheer, but oh well.
*lauren*
Kim, I have way too many memories for this game, but I will try...
Because I am emotional this week, and because of things talked about recently I will share that one of my most special memories was talking about our shared memories of your mom when I would sleep over. We would cry and laugh and then that balloon moved and we were a little spooked but maybe not in such a bad way - do you remember that?
My memory is slipping too so I can't think of much right now. I do remember sitting at g-ma's house and Kylee was only like 6 months old or so. You had her laying in between your legs and you were pretending your feet were talking to her. She would laugh so hard. That is kind of a stupid memory but that's all for now.
Just 2 words....."Pretty Babies"
hahaha. Chet heard that a lot from us. And of course we were right. He was a smart boy and listened to his sisters. haha
(I am not dumb enough to really think we had any influence on him)
Okay....first is for Uncle Chet:
I remember giving you massages! Whether it was your poor neglected ankles, or when you made me and brienna have contests to see who could do a better job! (We were so gullable!) I also remember you letting me sleep at your house, and hang out with your wife quite a bit! Good days!
Aunt Kim-
I also remember wanting my hair to look just like yours! I remember going to lunch, (applebees oriental chicken salad...MMM!) sleeping at your house, going shopping, babysitting your kids, etc!
I also remember helping you out a lot when you were on bedrest with Makayla! I wish we lived closer so we could do more stuff again! It was so fun to have you come up to visit! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment