It's been a while since I've updated on my pregnancy. Things are going well other than the increasing aches and pains! :) I am especially getting a lot of ligament pains in my lower abdominal area...more so than my last pregnancies.
I had my Dr. appt yesterday and I just had to laugh at my stats...
33 weeks pregnant
measured 33 cm
weighed 133 lbs.
Now, if only I was still 33 years old! Either way, it makes it really easy to remember where I was at during this time of my pregnancy!
Apparently the baby's head is sitting really low into my pelvis. Chet and I were even talking about how different I am carrying this one compared to the others. It is really low and right in front. The other's I carried more into my back it seems. I guess that explains why I am having so many pains in my groin area! But hey, on the bright side maybe that means LESS pushing!!!
I am starting to feel a bit anxious and overwhelmed at everything coming so close to an end. There is still so much to be done, yet I'm ready to be done. What scares me the most is the starting all over again. Hunter is now 4 1/2, very independent and I was kind of enjoying a little bit more freedom. Yet, at the same time the thought of him going to kindergarten next fall and leaving me home alone saddened me. I'm not ready for that time in my life either. So, here we are...no turning back now. Ready or not here baby comes!

Here's what's happening with baby!
For all the weight and bulk you’re lugging around these days, you’d think your little champ should weigh much more than a mere 5 lbs and measly 17 inches in height, but nope, that’s about the average size for a baby in its thirty-third week. In terms of appearances, they’re getting cuter and pudgier every minute as they pile on the baby fat for those adorable little wrist rolls and chubby toes. And as we’re sure you’ve already noticed they’re getting stronger with every passing day. Nowadays, it’s possible to observe a well-placed kick just by watching your belly—but you already knew that didn’t you? Although they’re getting stronger, your bigger-by-the-day baby is losing space to move around, so the actual rate of movement will drop off in the last few weeks, despite that powerful drop-kick they’ve been working on. Hey, did you know you’ll continue feeling their movements even during labor?




7 comments:
I love your stats! That's so funny. :) Your hair looks so long!! Cute!
How exciting! I can relate very well to everything you wrote... well, except the 133 lbs. That's been a LONG time since I was near there! I am thinking through the math and it is really coming soon, and then you will be too busy to talk on the phone much again... sigh. :)
I like the way you framed your picture!
That's ironic! Now, if i weighed in at 133 when I was 33 weeks along, I would be thrilled!!! You look great! I like the shirt you are wearing in the picture too!
I carried Carson really low like that and always had a lot of pressure. No luck though-still lots of pushing. Kenzie was higher though, and I always had heart burn. I'm curious to see how I carry this one and maybe that will give me some clue to what sex it is?!
Wow.. You look AMAZING! I would have guessed you were only 24 weeks pregnant if I didnt know how far along you were.
I cant wait to see the new little one, and hope you start feeling a bit better, or hoping the rest of the weeks wont strain you too much. :)
how nice! Look at you I wish I looked that good! 133lbs! GO you thats a great weight my goal one day RIGHT?
Not that far away! Welcome to the mom-of-babies club again! :) Can't wait to meet him/her.
I can't believe how cute you are pregnant!! And 133 lbs.....are you kidding me???
Post a Comment