
I have to say that SEVEN is my favorite number. Not only is it supposed to be lucky but I was also born on the SEVENTH day of October. AND it is how many days I have to wait between Dr. appointments! YES... I am down to my WEEKLY appointments now and I couldn't be happier!!! I had an exam last Friday and I am dilated to a "tight" one but still very thick. Which isn't surprising considering I wasn't quite 36 weeks yet. The above pic is me at 36 weeks...DANG, does my face really look that chubby?! I have really popped out these last couple of weeks.
Now just for fun are some random pics of things that have been going on this last week. SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!! The game day that most people look forward to...FOOTBALL, FOOD and FUN!!! I was cheering for the Cardinals and was also sitting on $80...until, the Steelers scored at the end...STUPID STEELERS!!!
This is what Chet decided to make and bring. It is called Bacon Explosion. It is 2 lbs of sausage stuffed with crisp bacon and then wrapped in about 2 1/2 lbs of bacon. Can you say HEART ATTACK?! It really was tasty but I only had a sample because just the smell of the grease as it was cooking made me nauseous. Chet got sick later that night from all of the grease and I don't think he'll be eating bacon or sausage anytime soon!
JR. JAZZ
"I can't put my arms down!!!"




2 comments:
Kim, you look so dang cute, and can stand, even if it were true, which I am not seeing it, a little chubby to your cheeks!
That bacon thing is disgusting!!! I guess that is why they call it Bacon Explosion- the explosion comes at 2 AM?
Cute snow kids too of course!
You look great for 36 weeks! Chubby? Did you really say your face was chubby? I despise people like you. Just kidding. You don't look chubby at all though! Just really cute and pregnant! Good luck. Let me know how everything progresses! I'm so jealous you are so close! If only....
Post a Comment