Saturday, February 28, 2009

Total Cuteness!!!


Our little baby boy is now a week old. This last week has been full of lots of things. It's been an adjustment for sure but we are loving every minute of our little Cash. He is just the cutest little guy and he is spoiled to death! His big brother's and sister's think he's pretty dang neat and can't keep their hands off him. How would it be to be so loved?












We love our little man!

11 comments:

Sonda said...

Oh Kim! Your pictures are amazing! That camera showed up just in time. Cash is so lucky!

Unknown said...

Careful, they might eventually not want to hold him anymore after a while.

Jeanne said...

They are so cute! I love the ring on his little foot! What a great idea. I hate that I always see cute ideas for showing size of my kids long after they are born. I wish I could go back in time and take more then fast forward again!

Jeanne said...

By the way, in response to Lauren's it has only been after they got bigger and cried more. The first few weeks I hardly share anyway!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness Kim - Nice Work! Those are SO darling! You did an amazing job! And what a cutie - Cash is SO handsome! Good camera + Great subject = can't go wrong! I am impressed! He's so tiny and adorable! So fun!

Jana Sohm said...

These pictures are priceless!! Sounds like your little guy is getting lots of love!

Evie B. said...

Great job on the pictures...they turned out so cute!

Shareen said...

Such great pictures. I can see we have several great photographers in our family now. Cash is so adorable. I am sure the kids won't tire of him any time soon :)

Cami Jo said...

How sweet! What a little photographer you are! I'm sure it's nice to have so much help around with another little baby to care for. You are one lucky woman.
The pictures really are ADORABLE!

Josh and Shalae said...

He is so cute! You are lucky to have so many helping hands around your house:) I love that picture of Cash in the chest. What a doll! Good job mommy!

Tiffinee said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I have been absent from blogging for a couple of weeks and missed everything!!! Congratulations!! And....holy cow.....did YOU take those pictures? Are you kidding me? You are a seriously quick learner! They look fantastic....and HE IS GORGEOUS!!!