Our little Cashy-Poo is 2 months old! I can't believe how fast these last few weeks have gone by.
He had his two month appointment last week and weighs in at 10 lbs 8 oz and he's 25 inches long. He has gained 4 1/2 lbs since he was born. We have noticed that his head is still a bit long and cone shaped and when I mentioned it to the Dr. he said he was also just thinking the same thing. he tried to feel the plates in his skull to see if they have fused together prematurely but couldn't tell. SO..we had to make a trip up to Primary's and have his skull X-rayed. I was on pins and needles for a couple of days worried for my little guy. I just couldn't stand the thought of them cutting into his cute little head if things didn't come out the way we had hoped. Thankfully everything is ok and he will just have an odd shaped head for a while!
He is just so stinking cute and changing so much! He stays awake more during the day and has been sleeping between 6-8 hours during the night! We LOVE 8 hours but will gladly take the 6! He is smiling and talking like crazy...he is always happiest right after he's fed and first thing in the morning. It's hard to not play with him during that early morning feeding because he is so smiley and "talkative" but at 4:00 in the morning I want him to know it's still bedtime not playtime.
He LOVES his bath time! Between 7:00 and 10:00 pm is his "fussy time". Usually we all have to take turns trying to make him happy b/c for some reason he just doesn't like this time of night. But as soon as I get him on the dressing table and start undressing him for his bath, this is what I get...
Well, not only do I get pee'd on but if you notice his hand in this picture I think he's trying to tell me, again, what he thinks of all my picture taking! Duh, take a hint mom!!!





2 comments:
That was the cutest post! I smiled all the way through! He is just so darling, I'm glad he's sleeping better! Weston loved bathtime at that age too - so fun! He looks so much like all of you guys, I can see glimpses of you two and all your kids in his pictures! Very cute pictures by the way! He's such a little "cutie head"!
He sure is a Cutie-head!!! I loved that last picture of his finger. Too funny. I also thought Talon's hair was great! For a few days, anyway, what's the big deal? I'm sure he loved it! I can't believe how much Cash is changing. Those first few months are so fun, to see the personality come out and their looks change! How cute!
Post a Comment