That would be me! Grounded for life...Yes, I have been naughty and got into a heap of trouble! Chet is no longer talking to me, after the big lecture that is. And why you ask? Well...all because of this.

Talon needed a haircut and my plan was to go really short since the weather is starting to warm up. He begged me to give him a fauxhawk and I thought...well, since he's off track - why not? So we got the electric razor out and shaved the sides short and left a nice little trail of long hair right down the middle.
In truth, I actually did it to get a little reaction out of Chet and guess what? It WORKED! For once, out of all the times he's done and said things to get a rise out of me...PAYBACK! All I could do was laugh as he was ranting and raving. It is totally fixable and I wasn't planning on letting Talon keep the haircut for more than a couple of days, but why not let the kid have some fun with it while he's off track? Hope he has enjoyed it b/c it will be gone before church on Sunday!
In truth, I actually did it to get a little reaction out of Chet and guess what? It WORKED! For once, out of all the times he's done and said things to get a rise out of me...PAYBACK! All I could do was laugh as he was ranting and raving. It is totally fixable and I wasn't planning on letting Talon keep the haircut for more than a couple of days, but why not let the kid have some fun with it while he's off track? Hope he has enjoyed it b/c it will be gone before church on Sunday!




5 comments:
That's awesome! I kinda like it... :)
That's awesome! I like it too! Very funny trick. A few days won't hurt - that's hilarious!
Yeah, funny if you live in a double wide in the Ozarks!
I love it! & love that he HATED it! whats he thinking when he see's Braeden or Kehl?
He's thinking "They can do what they want with their kids head" Not mine! haha
Post a Comment