Today was a fun day for a little boy named Hunter!
He turned 5 years old...Wow! I can't believe my little bud is 5! There is just something about that number that makes them act and sound SO big!
He was so excited to turn 5. Early in the morning I heard little pitter patter of feet running through the hall, then..."YUP! It's my birthday!" (He always checks the wall where I put up the birthday sign whenever there is a birthday in the family.)
Then he called for Talon and Makayla to come out. I could then hear him singing, "happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me..." So cute!
We started off the morning with breakfast of his choice, donuts, on the traditional birthday plate. We met dad for lunch at Winger's and then dinner was pizza, again on the birthday plate.
He was very specific about the cake he wanted...he always knows what he wants and isn't afraid to tell me. He wanted chocolate cake, with white frosting and sour worms.When dad got home it was time to open presents. (don't you love the Christmas paper? I ran out and had to improvise!) Can you tell that he is a fan of Star Wars?
The family came over to celebrate with cake and ice cream and more gifts. Thank you everyone! :) Hunter had a fabulous day and it makes my heart smile to see him so happy! Love ya bud :)
And Happy Birthday wishes go out to those with April birthdays...
Travis Doyle
Shantell Doyle
& Sam Schroeder




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Hunter! Cute pictures! I love that huge grin with his cake!
Happy Birthday! Have fun with your cool Star Wars stuff!!!
Awwe cute pics! I can't believe you had ANOTHER birthday! You go Mommy!!
His cake is awesome. He is such an adorable 5 year old. I bet he is a big helper with his little brother.
Post a Comment