Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

It's Easter once again...I feel like we just did this not too long ago. It's amazing how fast a year goes by!

We started off the weekend with the big Fullmer Family Easter Egg hunt. The kids had fun finding eggs and then it was time to eat!

Nothing like fresh roasted dogs and marshmallows!
After the big hunt we were all tuckered out! Some of us found the most comfy places for an afternoon snooze.

Then it was time to color eggs...the best part of the night!

Easter morning started bright and early. We have 9:00 church so we had to get the kids up at 7:00 and I was up even earlier feeding the babe. The kids found their eggs and baskets and once again the Easter Bunny left way too much sugar! The kids really need bigger baskets!
I love Cash's face in this pic...just the biggest grin :) Happy first Easter baby boy!
Easter outfits.
We had lunch at my parents after church and then it was off to Grandma Fullmer's for another egg hunt and dinner. We had such a great day and now mom's ready for a nice LOOOONG nap...if only Cash would allow it!
Happy Easter Everybody!!!

6 comments:

stephanie said...

It was so nice seeing you at the big hunt! your family is adorable!

Jeanne said...

You are right about that smile! How cute! The kids are very well matched. I can't believe you found shorts for all the boys with the size range~ wow! Happy Easter to you too!

Shanna said...

It was a ball! Where is your family pic's

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Hunter sleeping on Chet! Hilarious! And the girls' dresses are darling too! Hope your Easter was great!

Candace said...

Looks like you had a great holdiay. As always, your kids are adorable. Cash is soooo cute!!!!! I love your blog. There's always plenty going on.

Cami Jo said...

Looks like you guys had a good holiday! Cute little kids. I'm sure they enjoyed the sugar! They all look so cute in their Easter outfits!

That picture of Huner was hillarious!