
This month has been a fun and busy one. There is so much that happened this last week so make sure you scroll down to see other posts.
Cash is 5 months old TODAY! He is just a chunk and so fun to have. It is so hard to get anything done because when he's awake he is just so happy and so much fun to play with. He has the sweetest smile and his laugh just melts your heart.
He is now rolling over and just tries to chew and lick anything that touches his mouth. He also loves to bat at toys and try to pick them up.
He is loving baby food and just gets so excited when it's time to eat! He is such a flirt too...smiling and batting those big brown eyes...Oh how I am in SO much trouble. He is going to get whatever he wants for sure!
We just love him SO much! :)
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Another Month Gone By...
Posted by Kim and Chet at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I swear you were just posting the 4 month milestone! Where is the time going? He is such a doll - what a cutie! And I love your pictures of the kids at Daybreak lake! So cute!
What a cutie! I am glad he came to your family.
Post a Comment