Thursday, July 9, 2009

Twins...

I am sometimes amazed at how some siblings can look nothing alike yet others can look like the same kid. Like, Kylee and Makayla for instance. To see them together, and not knowing any better, I would never guess that they were sisters. I've had many people tell me the same thing about them. They are total opposites!

Hunter has never really looked like any of his siblings in particular either...until now!

I was going through baby pics of all my kids the other day scanning them into my computer and when I came across this one of Hunter I was blown away. I always thought Cash looked a lot like Hunter, and even Makayla too, but check out these pictures and decide for yourself.

This is Hunter at 3 months...


Cash at 4 months..


I just have to say WOW!!!

6 comments:

Josh and Shalae said...

wow that is amazing!! I never thought they looked that much alike. Crazy! Now I can't wait till Cash gets older to see who he will look like then:)

Gunner said...

Now the real question....Who is the Daddy?!

Jeanne said...

I love it! I love that stuff- even my girls who look nothing alike, have similarities at certain ages that you go back and say "Oh my goodness..."
And dang what cute smiley guys they are, huh? :) It those smiles that take their whole body. So real and sincere are baby's.

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, they do look so much alike! What cute brothers!

Tiffinee said...

Oh my gosh! Amazing!! It's like 2 pics of the same baby!

Cami Jo said...

Same exact smile! That is amazing. I forgot how round Hunter's face was. Like Shalae, it will be interesting to see what Cash looks like as he gets older.