First off, this post has a ton of pics but I will let them do most of the talking.
We had a great 4th of July! BBQ, running through sprinklers, homemade ice cream...
Every kids favorite....*SNAPS*
ReAdY...
ReAdY...
Hanging out with good company!


Celebrating 4th of July for the first time...


If only they would act like this most of the time!







6 comments:
Thats awesome! Im glad to see you had fun!
Oh my goodness, way fun pictures! They turned out amazing! I LOVE the ones of the boys out in the back! That one of Chet jumping over the firework is HILARIOUS! What a great shot! And I love the sparkler's ones too! How fun! It was so fun to see you guys, I hope you had a great night! Looks like you did!
Your family is so cute! Love the pictures of Chet jumping....he's so funny!
Hi Kim- I haven't looked at your blog (or any for that matter) for weeks. Your family is so cute!! It looks like you had a fun 4th. I bet your are the best mom ever!
Cool pictures and very cute post! Similar happening at our house, without the acrobatics, but we did see the big show down town and the girls bought pop its and our neighbors illegal arsenal included some long lasting sparklers that they were trying to get done and asked our kids if they wanted to do some after we got home.
I'm SO impressed! Looks like you guys had fun. The pictures were awesome! What a fun camera! Hope everyone had a good 4th. We missed you guys. Can't wait to see ya this weekend. You still up for some baby blessing dress pictures???
Post a Comment