Monday, July 27, 2009

"P" Day Celebrations

Lots of fun was had over the Holiday weekend...

Including LOTS and LOTS of good food and swimming!

At the Ballards on Friday followed by fireworks...







(Cody had one too many waters!)


MORE on Saturday at my Aunt and Uncle's house...




Cash has never had so many women around him giving him kisses, loves and all kinds of attention...

He was LOVING all of it too....
(what guy wouldn't, right?)


We have awesome family and we had so much fun spending the weekend with all of them!

5 comments:

Evie B. said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend, too.

My pics are SOTC except for the fact that I run a filter layer of a super light blue and then fix it to be "soft light". Just gives the pictures more of a "beachy" feel. I can show you how to do it if you want...even over the phone, it's pretty easy.

Shanna said...

Oh cute! Love all the pic's we did have fun looks like a fun busy weekend!

Lindsay said...

So fun! I love the one of Greydie & Cash! And the one of Chet & Cash in the pool! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend! It was so fun to see you guys!

Cami Jo said...

Boy I've missed lots of posts! Your pictures all look awesome! Cash is getting so big! I still can't believe what a little chunk he is! Glad you had a good 24th. I love Summer holidays out in the sun! I sent home that sling with my mom, so remind her to give it to you, if she forgot! Thanks again for all my pictures! You are the best!

Jana Sohm said...

Hey there- Your blog is always so fun to look at! It looks like you have been busy, and having tons of fun! You look so good for just having a baby! I didn't know your daughter sings. That is so cool! What a fun experience for her. I am planning on updating my blog soon... we'll see.