My friend, who is an amazing professional photographer, invited me to play a game with her and some of her other photog friends. It is called "The Photographer's Word Game".
Each week a word is chosen and then you have that week to capture the word in a photograph and post it on the discussion board. It has to be a new photo taken that week only. It's intended to get your creative juices flowing and help your photography skills as well. One of the rules is that very little or no Photoshop be used because they want to see what you can do as a photographer and not a "Photoshopper"!
This last week's word was "Light". Here are the pictures I chose as my final entry.
I really think it is remarkable how a rainbow is created with light and only a mist of water. Granted you have to be standing in just the right spot in order to see it though.
And I LOVE this one of Makayla. I love how the light is filtering through the trees and hitting the truck. Also, I love how it highlights and illuminates her hair and body, making her stand out from the background just enough.
It has been really fun and I look forward to the next week's words!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
"Light" ~
Posted by Kim and Chet at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow Kim! Those are amazing! I love them both! Especially the one with Makayla! How awesome! I love those kinds with the light coming through...they are some of my favorites! Way cute!
Very cool! I love the one of Makayla.
Post a Comment