Thursday, December 17, 2009

A First Time for Everything!

One of the funnest things about having a baby is witnessing all of their "firsts"...


Their first BATH

first SMILE

first LAUGH

first SOUNDS

first FOOD

first TOOTH

first CHRISTMAS

first taste of FUDGE!!!


I gave him one lick of the spoon and he grabbed on for dear life, shoved it in his mouth and it didn't come out for a very LONG time!

He also had his first sucker the other day...am I a bad mom for giving him treats so early?


But seriously...how can I resist giving in to that cute, happy little face?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Okay, Makayla is ABSOLUTELY adorable. What a doll! She is such a little sweetheart! And don't ya just love that look on Cash's face while eating those goodies! Yum! Good to know you can't take your own pictures at Santa - stupid though. I thought about taking my own camera but I didn't know if it was allowed. What a scam - why does the commercial marketing edge of Christmas have to be so stupid? Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!

Jeanne said...

That is such a great question I ask myself all the time. After 5 kids I now let those little rules that I adhered to so much as a first time mom kinda slide. It is so fun to be a part of those firsts, even if it is a few months early to have Chocolate- by the book!