Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fullmer Family 2009

Our last family pic is seriously outdated. I am horrible about getting family pics done! Maybe it's because it is so much work to get everyone together, coordinated, and then actually planning a time and sticking to it.


BUT, we FINALLY did it...


Thanks to Lindsay for taking the time to take our pics and letting me edit! You did a fantabulous job!
:) Here is just a sneak peak at a few...

01 edited

39

09

12

46

45

And my VERY FAVORITE of them all...

38


NOW, it's just a matter of picking one to blow up for my wall...
More on my facebook page!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Kim, the pictures turned out fantastic! I love them!
I can't believe how long your hair is too! You look very pretty!

Shanna said...

cute! love the pic's

Evie B. said...

Really cute! Gotta love Gardner Village...it's always perfect.

Lindsay said...

Ahhh! Those turned out SO dang cute! I love the one on your header! They are ALL so cute! I'm glad you like them too!

Shareen said...

They turned out great. Can't really lose with cute subjects and a great photographer!!! Way cute. You can't go wrong with anyone of them :)

Sonda said...

Great pictures! I love 'em all