{WOW}...I KNOW!!!
I went so long without updating and now you get 3 posts right in a row!!! *pats self on back*
So if you have not visited for a while be sure to scroll down.
Cash has been teething for quite some time now. When hearing the statement, "he's teething" Chet's immediate response is, "I think he's SERIOUS!"....I know, funny guy. Anyway, after 9 1/2 months we finally have a TOOTH! The front, bottom left tooth made it's debut on Saturday. I don't mind that it has taken this long, in fact, I love it! There is nothing I love more than those sweet gummy smiles that babies give.
Although, one or two bottom teeth are quite cute, too. Unfortunately the bad thing about finally getting teeth this late (most the time) is that you don't just get one or two for a while, you get ALL of them! His top gums are so white and swollen and I am waiting for those to come through any time. (so sad) Oh well, as much as I would like to, I guess I can't keep them little and toothless forever!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
He's "Serious"!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love those gummy smiles too, but unfortunately, mine don't keep them long. I'm with ya on the poor teething babies though. Maddie's been miserable for months. Another one of hers broke through yesterday, and she's got about two more on top that are SO close. Those poor kids. One alone is bad, but when they come in all at once, I feel so sorry for them! I loved your Christmas tree picture, by the way!
Post a Comment