Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let the Season Begin!

DSC_0419

It has been hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit...maybe, because it has come so fast that it doesn't seem real? So, I have tried to change that...


The trees are up and I am thoroughly enjoying the smell of fresh Christmas tree wafting through the house.


Winter wear is out of it's dark, hiding place on the top shelf of the hall closet!

Some of us are excited for the snow, some are NOT!


Gingerbread house has been constructed!
Poor Gingy just couldn't stay up, but then I realized he probably wanted to make snow angels in the snow...so that is what he's doing!


Holiday treats are made!
(and extremely YUMMY!)


It's finally feeling like Christmas and we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of
The "Big Guy"!


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fun post! I am in love with your new header by the way! Hehe! It's been hard for me to get into the spirit too - Christmas came WAY too fast this year! I love that picture of Cash "not so excited" for the snow! How precious!

Jeanne said...

Lovely tree!