Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sweet as Candy!

Makayla had her Christmas dance recital a few days ago. The company she attends put on a version of The Nutcracker and cute little Makayla's group were "bon bons".

I thought that was only fitting for her since she is just as sweet as candy...and she looked darling too!
Dad surprised her with roses after her performance.

This is just random christmas stuff...


Our mantel...

That's a LOT of socks! We HAVE to be done having kids b/c we just don't have room for one more Christmas sock....Darn it!



Cash is having so much fun discovering all this fun Christmas stuff lying around!


We finally got to see Santa tonight. The kids were so excited and Cash kept trying to pull on his beard. I'm just a little griped...okay, a LOT griped at the fact that they no longer let you take your own pictures and you pay $20 for the cheapest package which is 1 1/2 sheets of crappy pictures! Seriously...Talon's right eye was nearly cut off and the color is horrible. You can't tell me that the photographer couldn't look through the viewfinder and SEE that he was halfway out of the picture!!! GRRR

3 comments:

Josh and Shalae said...

I too am majorly griped at the "no pics of your own" with Santa. And your pics are darling. Where in the crap is your mantle though? I don't know if I have ever seen that you have a fireplace before!

Jana Sohm said...

I totally agree w/ you on the Santa thing. Every time we go to the mall, gateway, etc... He is there, and I have to tell my kids that we just don't have time to see him. They get so sad, but I HONESTLY can't justify spending that cash on a dumb picture. Thank goodness for the ward parties, and Santa at Grandma's house!! I love your pics!! I saw your Christmas card at my mom's house. It is so cute!!

Sonda said...

Ditto! Although I usually go to Fasion Place because I LOVE their Santa and they let me take pictures. Everywhere else has big signs saying you can't do it. I understand they need to make money, but the least they can do is have a more reasonably priced package.