Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Beauty of Nature

Fall is here and I have to say it is my favorite time of year! I love everything about it...the beautiful red, orange and gold colors that start spreading across the mountains, the autumn smells, the cooler weather. All of it! (not to mention it's football season!) I feel so blessed to live in a place where nature shows off it's beauty year round. We get a real taste of every season she has to offer. Yesterday for family night we took the kids up into Big Cottonwood Canyon to see the changing colors of the leaves. It was well worth the trip...or so Chet and I thought! I'm not quite sure if the kids appreciated it as much as we did, yet. We took some beautiful pictures and I thought I'd share them. There are so many so I just compiled them into a slide show...besides it gives me a reason to play around with all the fancy things I can add to my blog ;) Enjoy!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

That was awsome! I haven't been there in a few years! Thanks for putting them up for us to see! Great pics! Bug

Cami Jo said...

Lucky you. Here in Pocatello, we've sort of skipped over fall, and it's been SNOWING! Maybe it'll stop, and I'll see some pretty changing leaves soon! Beautiful pictures!