Monday, October 1, 2007

Crack-me-up!

Oh what fun it is having a 3 year old boy around the house! Hunter is such a funny and weird kid he just totally cracks me up. He is so shy around people but at home it's terror on the loose. I keep telling Chet that he's definitely HIS son because Hunter thinks and KNOWS he is so funny. He's also no dummy! He won't eat his vitamins. He absolutely HATES the Flinstone kind so I got the gummy kind (I even picked out the Disney "Cars" kind thinking it would help) and tried telling him that they were gummy "cars" and fruit snacks. He ate a couple of them and that was that! So, I've come up with a brilliant plan....or so I thought. When he wanted a fruit snack I went and got it and spied the bottle of vitamins I had sitting on top of the stove. I thought I'd try and put a couple of them in with the fruit snacks so they would "blend" in with the others. He'd never know right? Well, he ate a couple of packages like that for just a couple of days and I was patting myself on the back thinking what a great idea that was. Then this morning I tried it and he immediately picked them out and said, "Mom this is cucky!" and will NOT eat them. So much for my brilliant plan!

This morning I walked into my room and he's laying on my bed watching TV wearing nothing but his underwear. I said, "Hey, you're naked!". His reply was, "No I not...I HALF naked!".....Thank you so much for that correction, Hunter! Ha ha. OH MY GOSH!....LOL Okay, just so you know what goes on in his mind. As I was just now sitting here blogging I feel this round, warm, cushy skin against my cheek. I am thinking it is his cheek against mine and he is giving me a hug....well it WAS his cheek...his BUTT cheek! He's got his underwear pulled down and his "bum cheek" against my face! The whole while he's got this mischievous grin on his face snickering! It's a good thing I didn't kiss it like I was about to thinking he was pressing his face against mine. What a crazy little kid! He is definitely Chet's son!

1 comments:

Cami Jo said...

What a boy! Where do they learn these things??? I wish I was around more, to really get to know him. I'm sure he and Carson would have a great time together. Might be some trouble, but I'm sure they'd have fun!