I love it when my kids share with each other. Sometimes nothing makes me happier than to see them share without having to be asked. Except for when it's their sick germs. Poor little Makayla woke up about 1:00 am on Thurs. morning just heaving her guts out. (all over the floor I might add!) She was up about every hour after that and all through Thursday until late evening throwing up. I used Lysol and disinfected everything I could think of. She was feeling so much better on Fri. but we were not so lucky. About 2:00 this morning Hunter woke up screaming and I could hear him yelling, "I need to frow up!" I got there just as he started to throw up and got him to the toilet. (He's still in a crib and can't get out as quick as it takes to get to the toilet!)
We save our ice cream buckets and that's what I use for my "puke bucket" so I gave Hunter one to use. Poor baby was up about 4 times after that throwing up and each time I ran in there he had already grabbed the bucket and was using it as intended! Thank goodness.
About 6:00 a.m. we heard the unmistakable sound of "sick" and more crying. Chet got up this time and ran in....well, it was Talon this time and he didn't make it to the toilet either. So, as Chet was in a frantic trying to help him cute little Hunter held out his "puke bucket" and said, "Here Talon use this!" So not only do they share sick germs but they share puke buckets as well...Lol! Hunter was so concerned about his brother "frowing up" and was so excited to see that they had TWO buckets now...one for each of them. I hope this is the last of it!!! Did I mention that I just LOVE flu season.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Share please!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sharing barf. Only a mom could appreciate that. :)
I'm so sorry! I hate when you have sick kids. (especially cause it never ends with just the 1!) Hope you and Uncle Chet don't get it next! Ship Kylee off somewhere else for a few days too!
I hope they get better soon! How cute they are, even when sick!
Post a Comment