Well, Talon had his Halloween party today at school so you all get a sneak peek at what he's going to be! I had to post it now because for Halloween night he wants an actual mask so I doubt if I will be doing the face painting again. So, I guess you all get to see the face painted version now and the mask version later.
I do need to get a black turtleneck still to go underneath and that way you won't see any skin. A few minor details yet to take care of. Every time I would go to take his picture he would smile. I told him that he's supposed to be scary....Scary people don't smile!!
Now THAT'S a scary face!!! Although it does seem as if we've picked out the wrong costume for Talon. I should've dressed him up in a white puffy shirt with lace cuffs and black knickers. At his class Halloween party today it was brought to my attention by another mom that my little Casanova has been writing love notes to her daughter. It turns out that she isn't the only one, either! I found out from other little girls that he has been writing quite a few love notes to them also. The whole time they are telling me about it he is sitting across the table just a giggling away. As his mom I am just shocked at my little 6 year old boy! He's only in First Grade. Chet, however, is a very proud papa!!!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Sneak Peek!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So cute! Good job on the makeup!
What a ladies man. Maybe he won't be after his little party though. He might scare off all the girls. Looks pretty scary to me!
What a make up job, that looks better than any mask I've seen and he'll be a lot more comfortable too.
Good work and I'll expect them to coming a-haunting on Halloween,
Shellie
Post a Comment