Saturday, October 20, 2007

One Lump or Two???

Makayla was invited to a birthday "tea party" today for her cousin, Jade. She was instructed to dress up for the occasion. Thanks to her Aunts and their clever idea of giving her dress up clothes for her birthday a couple of years ago she had the perfect dress. It was the classic "Victorian" with lace look and of course all of the accessories completed the whole ensemble. They had a little tea party with wassail and Makayla wasn't sure what it was but she called it "apple-something". She did want me to know that she didn't drink real tea and wouldn't if it were! She had fun and looked too cute! How I wish I were a little girl again.


This is the back of the dress...had to get the whole look, ya know!


2 comments:

Evie B. said...

How fun! I might have to steal that idea one of these days...

And she looks darling!

Cami Jo said...

How fun! She looks too cute!

Hey- that wasn't one of MY old dresses was it? From what I heard, my mom gave her a few of my old ones with that dress-up birthday present!