We decided to take advantage of the wonderful weather today and head out to Gardner Village. They have their Witches Festival during October and decorate the whole place with witches and pumpkins! We went with my friend Sonda and her kids. She has never been and we thought it would be fun to do together. I love that place. It's one of my favorites!
The Gang!
The three musketeers; Hunter, Davis and his future bride, Tiara. Sonda and I have already pre-arranged their marriage! (you can't tell that Hunter has to go to the bathroom can you? Must be all that water behind them!)
Hunter and his partner in crime, Davis! Watch out for these two once they're older!!! Heck, watch out for them when they're together NOW!
The "Jack -O- Nacle Choir"...one of the very cute pumpkin displays they have. This one is right outside my favorite store...Sweet Afton's! Can anyone say "FUDGE"!?It helps to go with somebody else because let's face it...mom's never get to be in the pictures...they're always behind the camera! So here's a rarity...a picture of me with all my kids (Just letting you know in case you thought it was another witch they were sitting around)
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Which Witch?
Posted by Kim and Chet at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So fun - I love Gardner Village's Witches. :) Tatum asks to go all the time now.
That looks like so much fun. What a fun place to take pictures too! I bet it's nice to have a friend to do stuff with, who have kids that are friends with yours. And no matter what we women say, it's always nice, ONCE IN A WHILE, to actually BE in a picture! I need to make James take some of us, since I don't even have one of me and the kids since McKenzie was blessed!
PS: I'm glad you clarified the "witch" thing, since I really couldn't tell! J/K
PPS: Hey, I heard you got a call from "Optimus Prime" from the Transformers movie. How'd you like it? HEE HEE
Post a Comment