She's done it again! Kylee earned another gold cup for her Duet festival. This one took her a little bit longer to earn...4 years instead of 3... because she only scored an "excellent" (4pts) the first year she played a duet.
She was so excited to earn another one and told me tonight that she wants to earn as many as she can. The cups get bigger as you earn more points in the following years and she sure had her eyes on the BIG ones. I think it's a great goal and I hope she sticks with it. I think I'm going to run out of room for them on my piano though...I guess it's a good excuse to get a baby grand right? :) (I only wish!!!)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Gold, Gold and more Gold!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Go Kylee! That's awesome!
That is great! The piano is a great thing to have under her belt. Congrats Kylee!!!
That is so awesome. The good thing about it is that after the gold cups are tarnished and old, she will still have the talent that she earned them with. It is a great talent to have. Congratulations Kylee!!!!!
Great job girl! They sure look nice against that wall of your moms!!! Keep it up! I am envious of people who can read music and play the piano. Guess I will have to satisfy myself with guitar chords.
Post a Comment