We officially have a teenager in the house! Kylee turned
13 today and had such a fun day. She got the royal
treatment to say the least. I surprised her and took
her to "Sweet n Sassy" a salon/spa for young girls.
She got a shampoo, haircut (A-line), style, manicure,
pedicure, facial and make-up. Then we went to Red
Lobster for lunch and came home and opened presents.
Her main present was a digital camera, and
then she got speakers for her mp3, some clothes
and a pillowcase with Tom Welling's pic on it
(Clark Kent from Smallville) from us.
Family came over later and she got lots more clothes
and fun things so she is set for school!
She is so cute and was not wanting to turn 13
b/c she wants to stay a kid forever...which is fine
with us! Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.
I would keep her little if I could, I am feeling so old
at the thought of having a TEENAGER! However, I DO
have to say that her stylist thought I was her sister! Lol...
She ended up getting a good tip :)
Unfortunately Chet couldn't be here. He is still in St. George
with Talon and missed out on the fun today. I know he
was pretty bummed out about it. Talon fought two fights
back to back last night down there and did such a great
job. Chet said he is just so proud of him and how well
he fought and stuck it out when he took some punches
in the nose. He came back and fought even harder.
Anyway, wish us luck as we begin the roller
coaster ride with having a teenage girl in the house! :)









2 comments:
What a fun day! I can't believe how much older she looks with makeup, maybe Chet is right, and she should wait!:)JK But she is so pretty already that she doesn't even need it, but I bet it was so fun to take her huh Kim? I am anxious to hear how you react to her first day of JR. High though!
Way fun photos! What a wonderful birthday surprise. I bet she had a great time. I'm almost jealous. It just looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment