My cute littlest guy started preschool this morning. He has been so excited and I have been dreading it. Now two days a week I will be all alone for half a day for the first time since I've become a mom. I'm really not quite sure what do with myself. I know a lot of mom's can't wait for that day to come but to be honest, I'm not quite sure I'm ready for that yet. In fact I have been very emotional this week for many reasons. With my oldest turning 13 on Saturday and my baby starting preschool, it's really hitting me how fast they are growing and there's nothing I can do to stop it!
It's really made me stop and think about where I'm at in my life and if I've been a good mom to them. If they've been having a fun childhood and if I've been teaching them everything that I should be. I know I need to be better at so many things and feel so inadequate at times, often like they deserve so much better. I just want them to be happy and look back on their childhood with fond memories. But mostly, I wish I could keep them little forever!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
*sigh* What now?
Posted by Kim and Chet at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How fun for Hunter. I cried like a baby when mine left for school. It does get easier and you will soon find that they are home before you know it and you didn't get any of the stuff done you were going to while they were gone. I guess it's time for another one, huh? haha
Wow! I have never experienced that yet and I don't think I am looking forward to it. Luckily it will be awhile before that happens. In fact it feels very far away really. You can always call me though!
It is so fun to watch them grow though and see all they accomplish; don't you think so?
Post a Comment