Friday, December 5, 2008

Crazy Hair, Christmas Trees and Babies

Today was crazy hair day at school and we had fun with Makayla's hair.

It wasn't so fun trying to comb her hair out later though!








I am now almost 28 weeks along! I had my monthly visit to the Dr. on Thursday. Everything is looking good but I forgot to ask what I measured b/c we were in a big discussion about my pediatrician and the sad news that he has developed stomach cancer. I am SO sad about the situation b/c I really love having him as a pediatrician and hope that he can recover from it.

Everything else is looking good though. I have gained a total of 12 lbs. so far and the baby is moving around like crazy. I had to also take my glucose test...which I hate...it makes me feel so yucky and I hate having my blood drawn so it wasn't a visit I was looking forward to. I am just hoping I pass the test because I really, REALLY don't want to have to do it again!

Wow! Sorry the text ended up so big there...I have no idea what happened and for some dumb reason it won't let me fix it! How frustrating!!!

Tonight we met up with some friends who live in Logan. It was actually one of Chet's old mission companions and his wife and kids...The Johansen's. They are always so fun to hang around with and we don't get to see them very often so it was lots of fun. We went to dinner at TGIFridays and then went to the Festival of Trees. I love looking at the trees and gingerbread houses. People amaze me at their creativity and talent, but really...that place can be so depressing. Especially when you read the stories about who the tree is dedicated to.

This is a really cool gingerbread castle. It was HUGE and took over a month to make. It even had lights flickering in some of the windows to look like a fire was burning inside.


Hunter and a Superman tree he thought was SO cool!

This tree was amazing! It was completely made of glass!

The Johansen and Fullmer families

4 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Cute Hair Makayla! Those days were always so much fun as a kid. You look great for being so far along. I hate getting my blood drawn too. Glad you made it through alive.

Thankyou, by the way, for the message. I did get it. It's nice to be remembered! Thanks again, I had a good day.

Anonymous said...

cute I love the belly I have the same one & no kid in me!

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

This is Haylee..Your bellyis so cute you are sooo tiny!! i love finding everyone on this, we dont get together enough so its fun to see what everyone is doing, especially all the kids. See you at the xmas party!!

Emily Walker said...

Your belly picture is so cute as always. I love the pictures of the Festival of Tree's. I have heard so much about the glass tree and I'm so happy you took a picture of it! It looks so cool.