Saturday, December 27, 2008

Winter is "Snow" Fun!

We have been having so much fun these last couple of days. The kids tried out their new coats and snow boots in the snow and I had fun playing with my camera. I can't believe how crisp the picture is and how bright the colors are...such a world of difference from my Canon 3.5 mpxl Power Shot! I just loaded my Photo Explosion last night. It's like a photoshop program. I am still learning to use it...does anyone know anything about it?

Bella and Gunner are doing well together and became fast friends. They played and played yesterday having so much fun. I feel bad for Gunner though...like he's just thinking "Hey guys, what about me? I've been loyal, I've been good...how come SHE gets to stay in the house with you?!" haha


I'm flying!!!

Snow cave that dad helped build!!!

The finished product...

I love the details that show up! It's been fun learning a little bit more about aperture and shutter speed.

Working on the Snowman!

Cheese!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Snow Cave is nothing Compared to mine haha.

Jeanne said...

What a fun post! I love your pictures! I love the grassy one, but when you mentioned apertures and shutter speeds I went "Yikes, I already learned about those a few times and they don't stick!" I guess I can't get a camera like that. I need auto functions with manual options! Love the snow cave and your puppies are so cute together!

Jeanne said...

By the way, you are SNOW Punny!

Whitney said...

I found your blog through Haylee's. I hope you don't mind. It is very cute and you guys have a cute family.

-Whitney Fullmer

Cami Jo said...

Cute pictures. What a nice Christmas present! I would have no idea what to even ask for in a camera! You'll have to teach me!

You all look like you did well for Christmas! And I loved that video of Hunter. How cute. I'll have to remember that for next year!