{Christmas Day!}
We want to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas! We hope your holiday was just as wonderful as ours! It was nice to have a white Christmas this year...not so nice if you had to travel in it, but still fun to see fresh, white snow on Christmas Day!
The kids got Chet and I up at 6:00 in the morning and we headed downstairs to see what Santa brought everyone. They told us they even heard sleigh bells and thumping on roof last night! I thought I heard a few sounds up there myself!
This was the family present...

I have the BEST husband in the WHOLE world!!! He is far too good to me. He gave me a new cell phone that I was in major need of, a Photoshop program and THIS....

I have the BEST husband in the WHOLE world!!! He is far too good to me. He gave me a new cell phone that I was in major need of, a Photoshop program and THIS....

It is a Nikon D60 DSLR with the lens and memory card!!! I have been eying and pricing these babies for a VERY long time. I just never EVER thought that I would actually get one anytime soon. It was the best thing I think I've ever gotten and all I could do was bawl when I opened it! I can't wait to learn about all of the features and practice taking pictures! Oh, he also gave me a Digital SLR Photography book for Dummies to help me along the way :) With lots of reading and maybe a few photography classes down the road I can take pictures like a pro!
Chet wouldn't give me any hints of what he wanted so I was on my own. He got a digital picture frame for his desk at work, some clothes Rock Band for the Wii and the AC/DC Live RockBand track pack to go with it. Not as exciting as a nice camera is it?
The kids on Christmas morning!
On Christmas Eve we gave the kids a little present from us. Her name is Bella! She had to leave her home with Tammy and Glen and we decided to take her in and see how it all goes. She's a two year old Lhasa-Apso. We didn't name her, obviously, but I got thinking maybe we should change Gunner's name to "Edward"...what do you think???
Here are pictures of what Santa brought each of the kids.
Hunter
Talon
Kylee
Makayla
{Christmas Eve}
We started Christmas Eve with a yummy breakfast of Santa Waffles! It consisted of Ego waffles, raspberries, bananas, chocolate chips (eyeballs), apples and whipped cream. The kids loved it!
Chet and I finished up some last minute things and went to lunch with his group from work at Macaroni Grill. Then we headed home and got ready for dinner at Shellie's. Thanks for the invite!!!
There we played some games and watched the Nativity Story as well as a bit of A Christmas Story then we opened up our traditional jammy's and headed home to await Santa!
There we played some games and watched the Nativity Story as well as a bit of A Christmas Story then we opened up our traditional jammy's and headed home to await Santa!
Kylee decided she was going to be goofy in this picture and I told her I was going to put it on my blog for everyone to see...I took another picture to post but it turned out blurry. So, oh well...that's what she gets for pulling faces like that :)




6 comments:
Love your puppy, and your camera! (I got one too, not so fancy- but still fancier than my old one and with more megapixels). You will have to tell me how hard it is to use for future reference.
Our kids have been playing their Wii non-stop. I am quite a fan of cow racing myself! I am glad you had a nice Christmas!
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest phone call ever! He is so adorable. What a great idea. Oh, and when I heard your dogs name was Bella, I thought, Hmm... that's like Glen's dog. lol I hope it works out for you to keep her.
Score on the camera, that's what i got too! Too bad we don't live closer so we could learn together how to use it!
Yay! I'm SO happy you got an awesome camera! You certainly deserved it, and I can't wait to see all the fun new pictures you'll be taking! Horray! And those Santa Waffles were so stinkin' adorable! You have such a cute family, I'm so glad you all had a good Christmas!
I am so jelous..I want a new camera so bad! That is awesome. Looks like you had a Merry Chrsitmas!
Your Christmas looks so fun! I haven't gotten around to posting my pictures yet. Maybe tonight. I am excited for your camera. I seriously wanted one too, but ended up with a few other cool gifts instead. Maybe soon... :)
Post a Comment