Monday, August 24, 2009

6 months

I can't believe that our little Cashy is 6months old. Time is really starting to fly by and he is just getting so big. He had his appointment today and weighs 15 lbs 8 0z, which is a full pound heavier than my biggest at this age...which was Makayla...and two lbs heavier than Talon. He's 25 5/8 inches and meeting all his milestones.

He is such a sweet little guy. He is always smiling and laughing and just loves all the attention that his siblings continually give him. Cash has the sweetest laugh and when he's had enough of the tickling he will for sure let you know it with a scream! The kids are just loving him still and I sometimes have to fight them just to hold my own baby!

Cash is sleeping approx 9-10 hours through the night and is just so happy when he wakes up. He is still in my room and I really need to move him out but I am having such a difficult time of it. I keep saying "one more week!" But the poor baby has really outgrown his cradle and has no room to move...what a selfish mom I am, I know! He has two really good naps through the day and is eating a full tub of baby food now at one sitting. He loves food and wants to eat everything you eat. He grabs for everything...including hair! My hair is falling out quickly on it's own and I really don't need any help thinning it out thank you very much!

My little chub has been rolling over now for a couple of months but he just WON'T! He really doesn't like being on his tummy so he doesn't roll onto it much and when I put him on his tummy he immediately rolls back over on his back. He is babbling quite a bit saying things like "da da" (which, of course, is what he says most) "ma ma" and "ba ba" repeated over and over. He will blow a few raspberries in between these repeated sounds too. SO CUTE!!! He also loves sucking on his fingers and fist, STILL! He is SO close to sitting up on his own. That will come soon I'm sure.

We just love our little chub so much! He has brought so much joy into our home. I really can't imagine our family without him!

LOVE these little fat hands and feet!

4 comments:

Cami Jo said...

I cannot believe how old he is either! He seems like such a sweet little boy. Boys are so fun. I'm glad you get to enjoy your last one, and I say keep him in your room as long as you want! I'm sure it's hard when he's your last. He is a doll though, and those pictures were DARLING!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, SUCH cute pictures of the little man! It melted my heart when he was smiling at me the other night! He is just so precious! And don't worry, I think Weston was around 7 or 8 months when I finally gave in and moved him into his own room. I'm pathetic, but I totally know how you feel!

Sonda said...

He's just the cutest little round ball of lovin'. I'm glad you're enjoying every minute. They just go by so fast...

Jeanne said...

Oh he is so cute! He has really changed a lot this photo shoot! What a cutie pie!