Another year another birthday. I can't believe how fast time goes by and sadly, how fast our kids grow up!
My baby girl turned 14 yesterday and I am having bouts of depression about it. I don't feel old enough to have a 14 year old and the thought of how close she is to that "sweet 16" is scaring the tar out of me! What happened to the last 14 years? Where on earth did they go? Does anybody know of a way to slow down time...or just stop it completely?
I can remember the first time I saw her face and was told I had a baby girl. I remember how she felt when I held her in my arms. How incredibly tiny and beautiful she was! I am so grateful that Kylee is my daughter. She is a beautiful girl inside and out! She has good standards and tries to do what is right. I am so proud of her and so incredibly thankful that she came first. It is a privilege to be her mom!

My baby girl turned 14 yesterday and I am having bouts of depression about it. I don't feel old enough to have a 14 year old and the thought of how close she is to that "sweet 16" is scaring the tar out of me! What happened to the last 14 years? Where on earth did they go? Does anybody know of a way to slow down time...or just stop it completely?
I can remember the first time I saw her face and was told I had a baby girl. I remember how she felt when I held her in my arms. How incredibly tiny and beautiful she was! I am so grateful that Kylee is my daughter. She is a beautiful girl inside and out! She has good standards and tries to do what is right. I am so proud of her and so incredibly thankful that she came first. It is a privilege to be her mom!

She has grown from a beautiful baby into an even more beautiful young lady!(here is a little tribute to our Kylee Fu)
Now before I continue to wish a Happy Birthday to those in August, I was told by "someone" that she wanted me to "dig deep" for a picture of her and since I am feeling a little nostalgic as it is...Shanna, these are for you!
Happy Birthday...
My cute neice that I wish I could see more often,
Gianna Burr
Gianna Burr

Adam Neff

Hayden Ballard

Everybody say "Awwww"... weren't those old pics just {CUTE!}











5 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That picture of Shanna is HILARIOUS!! Happy birthday Kylee! She is getting so big.
Awesome!!!!!!!!
Only the beginning of things to come, Shanna! :)
LOL thats AWESOME! well done! Im proud you were nice thx for no pool shots! what am I mad about my gift I like the book
Happy Birthday Kylee! Such cute pictures! And Kim, I LOVED your motion picture of the Zipper! How awesome! You did an amazing job on that one! Nice work!
Happy b-day Kylie! I think your not the only one growing up - your parents look like they have grown up a little too. :)
Post a Comment