Friday, August 21, 2009

"Flight" and "Air"

I have been somewhat of a slacker but man, coming home from a vacation has left me tired with lots of work yet to be done. Anyhow, since I was gone last weekend I didn't get to post week 4's word. There is a small reason that I didn't do it before...the word was "flight" and I was hoping to get some cool pool shots of the big boys throwing the little boys into the air and flying into or across the pool when we went down south.
Not sure if the little boys enjoyed it but thanks to Hunter and Kehlden and their willingness (with some bribery) to be thrown into the pool over and over and over and over again, I was able to get some fun shots.

"Flight"

Then this week's word kind of went hand in hand with last weeks and was "air". Now, I was trying to come up with something creative for air and this is about as far as I got. That one was kind of a hard word since I already got some of people in "air" or flying through it. So, here is the result...air being blown through a straw into a glass of water.

Wonder what the next word will be....

1 comments:

Josh and Shalae said...

Wow you are so creative! Who would have thought about blowing into a straw in water:) You are great!