Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Tag

Here is a fun Christmas tag/survey!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping...it's too hard to feel the shape of the present and try to guess what it is when it's in a gift bag!


2. Real tree or artificial? I like the smell and the tradition of real...but convenience wise...artificial all the way!

3. When do you put the tree up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving. (If I have my way!)

4. When do you take the tree down? Week of New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, especially homemade.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My giant, brown teddy bear named...surprise, "Teddy"! He was my best friend for many, many years.

7. Do you have a Nativity scene? yes...several

8. Hardest person to buy for? My parents (in-laws included)


9. Easiest person to buy for? My kiddo's

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Nothing stands out.

11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All the classics from when I was little and watched them on tv (Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town, Charlie Brown Christmas et newer ones like Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story and Polar Express


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I have money!


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Possibly, but nothing major, maybe just neighbor/ Christmas Pixie gifts. (ditto)


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas. Homemade candy and treats.

16 Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? Josh Groben and Celine Dion's "O Holy Night", "Believe", "When Christmas Comes to Town" mostly. hmmm...I really love them all b/c I love Christmas....especially the ones that remind me of when I was a little kid.

18 Travel at Christmas or stay home? Staying home (except for the little rounds to see what everybody got).


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen , but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all Rudolph (This question was easy...somebody already answered it.)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A PRETTY star, (Don't ask Chet this question!)Our first Christmas together we were very poor so our tree was not the most beautifully decorated tree by any means. We bought this hideous, because it was cheap, gold tinsel star. He insists on putting it up every year and I would throw it away if it weren't the fact that it was our first star and has some sentimental value to it. Although, I'd be much happier if stayed in a box or cedar chest instead of on top of my tree!

21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas? Christmas day, but we do my side and the traditional pj's on Christmas Eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year. CROWDS in every store and not being able to find a parking spot!


1 comments:

Jeanne said...

I just saw that your family picture is cut off up there and it reminded me to tell you thanks for the card and picture I got today!