Wow...it's been a while since I posted last. Such is the craziness of the Holidays. I decided to try and do some shopping last Saturday...BAD idea! It was so crazy. Not only were the stores packed but so were the parking lots and roads. I went to the shops in Jordan Landing and it took me 30 min. to get from the Old Navy parking lot out to 7200 S. so I could go down and get onto Bangeter. Yikes!
We've had a couple of Christmas parties. We had one on the Diamse side (my mom's) and had lots of fun. Of course our fun includes lots of karaoke and dancing in the living room to the likes of Justin Timberlake...haha. If you want to watch some good entertainment just go to a Filipino party!
We also had our traditional Fullmer Family talent show and caroling. The kids look forward to it every year, so do Chet and I for that matter. What great memories traditions like these leave with us forever. How blessed we are to have such great family and friends. To have opportunities to celebrate the Holidays with each other.
As far as the talent show, Kylee played "Believe" from the Polar Express and a little made up number she came up with on the piano. Talon and Makayla sang "Silent Night", Tal in Spanish first and then Makayla in English while Chet played it on the guitar. Afterwards, Chet played his guitar and SANG to us some Kenny Rogers, a song he so lovingly dedicated to me from G-N-R (Guns n Roses) and a little bit of Motley Crue. He's doing great on his guitar and has learned lots since taking lessons for a year. As far as our family news goes... Kylee auditioned for her 6th grade school musical "Seussical" and made it as a jungle animal in the cast. Also, there is a very good chance that Chet's work will be sending him back to Johannesburg, South Africa to work on a client there. He's been wanting to go back so bad since his mission there. What's even better is it will be all expense paid so that's GREAT! Justi wish I could go with him. Well...until next update... I wish you all good luck in finishing up your Christmas shopping and Holiday plans!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Tis the season!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment