Thursday, December 27, 2007

*whew*

Well, it has now been a couple of days since the chaos of Christmas Day. I'm relieved and sad at the same time. I hate to see it come to an end because I love the season so much yet, it's nice to have it over and done with.

The kids were all so excited and had a great Christmas. Santa definitely came and even left a special family gift with a very nice letter for the kids. Actually the gift was addressed to the kids but Chet and I have been having fun with it too. It was the Dance Dance Revolution game and pads for the PS2. FUN GAME! It's nice because you get a good work out with it too.

Anyway, for those of you who were not and are not able to see what the kids got I thought I'd post some pictures of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I only wish that their piles still looked as neat as they did when Santa left them! My least favorite thing about Christmas is the mess and clutter...Ugh! We hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!



Makayla reading a "I Believe in Santa Claus" on Christmas Eve.


Kylee read a story about the Christmas symbols.


Christmas Eve after opening new jammy's



Talon's pile from Santa.



Hunter's pile.


Christmas morning almost down the stairs to see what Santa brought!


Chet and Kylee playing DDR.

Future COWBOYS!!!


Christmas morning!



Kylee's pile.



Makayla's pile.

I failed to mention what Chet and I got each other. He went over board as usual and got me my Cricut machine for scrapbooking...so awesome! And a bottle of my new favorite perfume "Juicy Courture", some furry boots (remember I mentioned a had a boot fetish?) the movie"Hairspray"and some clothes. I got him a book he wanted by Nikki Sixx, Guitar Hero 3, an air pistol, some clothes and shoes as well as some cologne. It was a great Christmas for all!

2 comments:

Cami Jo said...

I'm glad I got to see what you all got, even if it wasn't in person. This week got so CRAZY! Looks like you did good. I'm excited to see your living room. I'm sure it looks awesome! I'll see you later!

PS: that dance game looks so fun! I'll have to come try it sometime!

CaliMama said...

How fun that you were able to take pictures of evrything and document it. I mostly took the video cam and forgot all about the pics. Oh well, your Christmas llok so fun. We also are jealous that we are not there for the Burr's night... thaks for sharing it feels like we are almost there...:)