Saturday, December 22, 2007

Half & Half

I just have to laugh at the funny things Hunter comes up with. The mind of a child is quite entertaining. He hates being called a baby but knows he's not quite a "big kid" yet. So, he has come up with his own little version of what a toddler is. He will always let you know or correct you if you call him otherwise that he is "half baby and half kid"! I can't think of a better description for his age group than that right there. Way to think Hunter!

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Kinda big and kinda little might is how Libby would say it... they are both right on, but I like his way very much! Cute pics of sledding. I am going to be adding snow pics of our kids soon because it is coming down all day- big stuff and little stuff- non-stop! Just as they were about to go outside White Christmas started playing on the radio- how fitting, huh? Merry Christmas! Bug