Wow...here we are already into a new year. 2007 went quickly and unfortunately it wasn't the best year for us as far as automobiles go. It seemed like everything came down at once which cost us lots of $$$. However, we just have to keep reminding ourselves that it could've been much worse. We are looking forward to a new year and some exciting things going on. My New Year's resolution is the same it's always been and maybe this year I will be able to feel like I've accomplished it. That is PATIENCE with my kids and treating them better.
I hope everybody has a great 2008 and best of luck with all of your resolutions!
Myspace Layouts
Monday, December 31, 2007
Welcome 2008!
Posted by Kim and Chet at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey just look at the bright side, you are already ahead of everyone else who wants to loose weight! I gotta work on my patience too, and what we call around here "tone"!
Okay....First I love your talent in laying all of this out and your effort for making it so fun loved!!! Secondly, It is gonna take me a while to read through all of it...LOL
Post a Comment