Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sweet Dreams...

Last weekend we cleaned out the boys room and took down the crib...finally! Makayla has a child size recliner that she has grown out of and it's been sitting downstairs in the computer room. I decided to bring it up and put it in the boys room for them to read in. Hunter was so excited about it and mentioned that he could sleep in it. (He's probably seen Chet snoozing in his a few times)
So I sent them to bed last night and when I was done chatting with Chet (he's in PA right now) I went in to tuck them in and this is what I found!

He slept the whole night this way!






4 comments:

Jeanne said...

oh, how cute.

Josh and Shalae said...

That is so cute! It's so funny how they try to be just like daddy.

Cami Jo said...

What a funny kid. He had to have got a kink in his neck by the morning time!

Audrey said...

I remember when I was young asking my mom to let me sleep in random places.. So cute!